As a rule I don’t write testimonials…
As a rule I don’t write testimonials...but you are the exception. When I retired five years ago, I was bewildered by the types of health insurance coverage I needed. I discovered Medicare paid 80% of eligible medical expenses but a “supplemental” plan was required to cover the other 20% of eligible expenses. On top of that, I needed a “prescription” coverage plan. Fortunately, a trusted friend referred me to Brent Howard. Brent and his knowledgeable, compassionate staff made all the difference and put a custom plan together that addressed my individual needed. I do not believe I could have appropriately navigated through all of the choices on my own. This summer I will have a knee replacement. I will confidently have this surgery knowing - if there are any difficulties along the way with Medicare or my supplemental plan or my prescription plan - one call to Brent and the situation will be on the way to being professionally resolved. Mostly in the 21st Century, companies treat their consumers impersonally and with indifference. Howard Insurance is the exception because - most simply put - Brent and his staff are the “gold standard”. They place each of their clients first by providing exceptional customer service, excellent value, and trusted expertise. On top of all of this, their service is free to every client. The right medical choices are extremely important to an older person. Working with Howard Insurance makes all the difference.
Howard & Howard Insurance Agency, LLC